Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Little Ones

Here's my latest. I love sunflowers. I asked the teacher if using fake flowers was okay. I got a polite smile and a "no."
I went to a LARGE store called Joyful Honda. They had roosters in their pet section! After some deliberation, I bought 6 guppies instead. Marie, Tokio, Erik and I each get to name one. That leaves two fish as replacements (good to be thinking ahead right?). It's been 4 days and no untimely deaths, so far so good. If you can come up with good names for the replacements let me know.

Off to ikebana class again. I wanted to return the vase and frog (sharp spiky thing that holds the flowers) to the teacher, so I took the flowers out and put them in a teacup. Hope no ikebana experts will roll over in their graves. I'll show her this photo tonight and see what she says.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! You mean I'm finally an auntie??? Woohoo!! Are they behaving? You could just name #5 and #6... I'd have to see what they look like to name them.. hmmm... how about "#5" and "#6" ?? Well, anyway, give me a call if you need a babysitter! Love you!

Unknown said...

So what are the names of the first four? Any themes going? -Don