Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hamariku Garden

Hamarikyu Garden








We (Erik, Marie, and I) took a 45 minute boat ride along the Sumida River.


Erik and I love sushi. At kaiten sushi the sushi is on a conveyor belt.

Sushi chefs stand in the middle of the U-shaped conveyor belt and prepare the food.

If you are easily offended, don't look too closely at the wording on this girl's dress. I wonder how much it costs? Anyway, we see English like this on clothing more often than we'd like.


While we're on the topic of interesting use of English...I thought this was funny. I hate when people ride loads. Maybe I should put this sign on my fish tank. Please very stop it now!


Somehow, with all the fashion displays and shops in Harajuku we only came home with this Nudy Boy picture. Who had the camera? Not me!

1 comment:

brianline said...

you might enjoy (and submit funny stuff to) engrish.com and engrishfunny.com.
I'm not easily offended. Lost in the translation has a new meaning!